Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Party's Off the Hook!

Aaarrrrrgh! This is gonna be good.

I got to make a Ginger Bread house at Aunt Cindy's Christmas Party. I was so proud of it that I didn't want to eat it.

My birthday started off with a bang. We got to beat up a Transformer Pinata in the garage.



All of the cousin's took their turn.


Even Emanuel.



Once the candy fell out, everyone hit the floor grabbing as much as they could.




We then headed to the living room to open presents.


I got Transformers, and clothes. Clothes are boring...


But this shirt is cool!



There were also presents for the cousins to open.


Showing off my loot.


It was then time for cake. Just got to make this wish first.

Then out go the candles.

And in goes the cake (into my mouth!)

All of the excitement got me pretty tired.
So I'm off to bed in my new Sponge Bob pajamas.

No comments: